I am a…
I am currently studying for a PhD in Computer Science and was previously a software engineer. I possess a M.S.E. in Computer Science from Dalhousie University. I also regularly code and participate in a number of projects, both small and large.
Previously, I have…
- Worked at Amazon.com in Seattle, WA.
- Worked at a small number of software companies in Halifax, NS.
- Served as a TA for PPL, Operating Systems, Communications and Bioinformatics.
- Won several NSERC USRA awards and served as a RA in just as many science labs.
I enjoy learning new programming languages. My all-purpose language of choice is Go.
With a strong background in theoretic computer science, I also have a passion for the following:
- Artificial intelligence,
- First-order logic,
- System architecture,
- Language development,
- Succinct data structures, and
- Computationally difficult problems.