In my free time, I have worked on or work on some of these. A comphrensive list is at my GitHub.
- os: An x86 32-bit operating system used to explore concepts of operating systems and system architecture. C and Assembly.
- NootBot: A Discord bot for automation and soundboard tomfoolery. A relatively mature project that has been hosted and maintained for years. Java with Spring Boot.
- senketsu: Kodi large media library monitoring and management CLI tool. I’ve written and constantly make changes to it to help me manage terabytes of video files I have at home. Python.
- MeatGrinder: A web app that simplifies an element of game mechanics present in the GURPS tabletop RPG. Hosted using Google App Engine. Python.
Work arising from Master degree research in computational biology or bioinformatics.
- Pylogeny: A peer-reviewed and journal-published framework for working with discrete combinatorics in phylogeny. Python.
- ABeRMuSA: A CL utility for three-dimensional protein structure alignment by using a simple pairwise alignment strategy. Python.
My employment at Amazon.com, BeyondTrust and watzan had provided me the opportunity to work on relatively real-time, high-demand web applications in areas of e-commerce, enterprise security, retail, health, and media entertainment.