In my free time, I work on some of these. A comphrensive list of my projects is at my GitHub.
- os: An x86 32-bit operating system (in C and Assembly) to explore concepts of operating systems further than I had been exposed to in university.
- NootBot: A Discord bot for automation and soundboard tomfoolery. A relatively mature project that has been hosted and maintained for years. Coded in Java using Spring Boot.
- senketsu: Kodi large media library monitoring and management CLI tool written in Python. I’ve written and constantly make changes to it to help me manage terabytes of video files I have at home.
- MeatGrinder: A web app that simplifies an element of game mechanics present in the GURPS tabletop RPG. Hosted using Google App Engine and coded in Python.
Work arising from Master degree research in computational biology or bioinformatics.
- Pylogeny: A peer-reviewed and journal-published Python framework for working with discrete combinatorics in phylogeny.
- ABeRMuSA: A Python CL utility for three-dimensional protein structure alignment by using a simple pairwise alignment strategy.
My employment at Amazon.com, BeyondTrust and watzan had provided me the opportunity to work on relatively real-time, high-demand web applications in areas of e-commerce, enterprise security, retail, health, and media entertainment.